It attains bond strength very fast, enabling it to be used for load bearing and laminating.
Use where high bond strength, gap filling and complete waterproofing is required.
• exterior joinery • ships • boats • jetties and marinas • windows and doors • gates • garden furniture • shop fitting • kitchens • worktops • bathrooms • veneering • laminating
• water and boil proof • gap filling • structural and load bearing • clear glue line • non-staining • does not discolour hardwood • makes 50% more when mixed • fast bond build up • mould resistant
at a glance product info
application and advice
Mixing by weight will give the most accurate and consistent glue mixes. Use two parts powder to one part cold water. If mixing by volume, 3.5 measures of powder are required to 1 measure of cold water. For both methods mix as follows:
1. Put half the cold water into a non-metallic mixing vessel.
2. Add all the powder and stir until dissolved (very thick and sticky).
3. Add all the remaining water and stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. It is now ready for use and will remain usable for 1 hour at 30°c, 4 hours at 20°c, 8 hours at 10°c. Raise the temperature to cure glue. Placing the mixing vessel in a bath of cold/ice water will greatly extend the working time.
Use a stiff brush to apply adhesive to one surface only. Assemble and clamp (pin or screw) the joint whilst the glue is still wet. Keep the joint under pressure until set (around 6 hours at 15°c, longer at lower temperatures). A damp cloth should be used to remove excess wet adhesive from the joint.
Synthetic glues may cause dermatitis in some people. As a precaution, any glue spilt on the hands should be removed immediately with soap and water before it sets.
Avoid the formation or spread of dust in the air. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
Store in a cool, dry place with the lid tightly closed.
health, safety and the environment
Ensure good ventilation. Keep out of reach of children. Contact with eyes - wash immediately with warm water. Remove excess from tools and mixing vessels before washing in warm soapy water.
Do not empty into drains or watercourses.